Keyword Density Checker
Introduce una URL
When you enter a URL or copy pasted content into a text input field, this tool extracts the total number of keywords found in the body of the web page. After extracting all words, it will automatically calculate the frequency / occurrence for: one-word combinations, two word combinations, and tree-like word combinations. Based on these numbers, the keyword density is calculated.
When to use this tool?
This Keyword Density Checker is a very useful tool when you:
- Conduct competitor keyword research. Quickly extract the most used keywords and phrases by entering the URLs of the top performing competitors.
- To check if your page is over-optimized and therefore vulnerable to certain parts of Google's algorithm, such as the previous Panda update designed to keep low-quality content out of the search engine index. Learn more about over-optimization / keyword stuffing.
- Just to get a quick overview of keyword usage for a specific web page.
How important is keyword density to SEO?
For today's search engines, keyword density is a very small factor when it comes to ranking pages for a specific keyword. However, it is important to use focus keywords in all the important elements of the page: title tag, meta description, H1, body, alt tag, and internal links so that search engines understand your content. In addition to on-page elements, external factors such as backlinks and anchor text continue to play an important role for search engines when indexing and ranking your web pages.
What's the best / ideal keyword density?
The best keyword density is like the ideal length of content ... A question that many are asked, but fortunately few receive answers. There is no exact answer to this question, because it all depends on the topic you are writing about. Some themes are perfect for long forms of content and a lot of related keywords and synonyms. On the other hand, you have topics that are best served by lean content and more frequent repetition of the same keywords. My last decade of research found that for a 1,000 word article, the ideal keyword density is around 03%. It can be low or high, but I prefer to keep it around 1 percent, which is very safe. And always improve your rankings with backlinks from social media. But you can use your own techniques.
To get a useful report on keyword usage, this tool does some filtering:
- The title tag, meta description, and meta keyword tag are removed from the keyword statistics.
- Also removed the comment section starting with the #comments id, which is very often used for tags / IDs for most WordPress themes.
- Finally, all English stop words have been removed.
What is Keyword Density?
Keyword density is the percentage calculated based on the number of times a keyword appears in the content of a web page divided by the total number of words. Keyword density / keyword frequency is still a pretty strong metric for determining the main keywords and key phrases for a particular web page.
Other tools :